Some Facts about Bill Gates, The World’s richest man:
1. Bill Gates’ first program was a tic – tac – toe game.
3. Interestingly enough, Microsoft wasn’t Bill and Paul Allen first venture. They had come together earlier to create Traf-O-Data, a company that made traffic counters built on the Intel 8008 processor.
6. On December 9, 2010, Gates, investor Warren Buffett, and Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook’s CEO) signed the “Gates-Buffet Giving Pledge”, in which they promised to donate to charity at least half of their wealth.
8. What does Bill Gates, Julia Roberts, Brad Paisley and Frank Ocean have in common? They all share the same birthday, October 28.
9. Gates wife and children are not allowed to own or use an Apple product. A restriction was also put in place by Steve Balmer for his family.
10. Out of Gates approx.78.5 billion dollars, his children will inherit only 10 million dollars each.
11. If Bill Gates were a country , he would be the 37 th country in terms of wealth.
Enjoyed!!! Share this.