In this post I’ll share the link to download W3Schools offline version so that these tutorials can be used without internet.
Link has been updated to 2020
How to Download W3Schools Offline Version 2020:
- First of all download the compressed file from the link: w3schools.com.rar 2020
- Now click on download button to download the file.
- The file is about 257 MB in size , use any compression tool like winrar, 7zip etc to extract it.
- Now go to folder www.w3schools.com and then open the default.html file.
- This will open the W3Schools offline version website. Make sure you have any browser installed in your computer.
What is W3Schools?
The site derives its name from the World Wide Web (W3), but is not affiliated with the W3C.
W3Schools was originally created in 1998 by Refsnes Data, a Norwegian software development and consulting company.
The biggest drawback of W3Schools is that you can’t access these awesome tutorials without internet. Fortunately I have found a great solution for this problem. So in this article I am sharing the link to download W3Schools offline version for absolutely free.
Comment in case you face any issue while access the offline files or any issue while setting it up.